SESSIONS WITH SHAMAN DUREK…
- What happens in a private session?
Please refer to the Services page.
- I have an upcoming session with Shaman Durek. Is there anything I need to do beforehand to prepare?
We advise that you do not drink alcohol or eat meat for at least 24 hours before a session.
- Can I go back to work after a session with Shaman Durek?
We recommend taking the day off after your session. Healing may make you feel fatigued, emotional, and/or mentally cloudy. The best thing to do is go home and rest.
- How much does a private healing session with Shaman Durek cost?
One hour sessions cost $1000, and we also offer a once a month group session for up to 10 people which cost $200 per person for those who cannot afford privates.
- I work in the healthcare/public service sector. Does he do specialized group or corporate sessions for these?
Contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in booking a specialized group or corporate session.
- Do you have a payment plan option?
We do not have a payment plan. All sessions must be paid in full to book your spot.
- Can I pay for a session with a credit card?
Yes, we take either credit card or PayPal.
- Can I pay for a session with cash?
No, for now, we only take credit card and PayPal.
- If I can’t afford $1000, is there another option?
We do group sessions once a month for up to 10 people at a lower rate, and also offer pro-bono sessions for people qualified. Another option is to come to one of his workshops, attend a webinar, listen to his podcast, or enroll in The Shaman School. You can also pick up a copy of our book, “Spirit Hacking”!
- Can I have my friend/family member sit in on the session?
You may have someone sit in the session with you and observe, or to be there for you, but any work done on a second person will be billed for.
-Can you do a session with a couple? Or two family members?
If you would like to have a session with two people, this would require an additional charge.
- What’s the difference between a Skype session and an in person session?
There is no difference between the two. You will receive the same service. However in person may be preferred for someone with physical ailments.
- I tried to book a session online, but it seems to show there are no available dates. What do I do?
This means there are currently no available sessions until further notice. Please follow our newsletter to be the first to know about session dates opening up!
- I am willing to travel to come see Shaman Durek in person. Is there anything I should know?
Welcome! We do not provide any transportation or accommodation, so getting to and from your session would be your responsibility. We would also advise at least a half day after your session before your flight home, if possible, to allow yourself adequate down time to rest and process your emotions after your session.
- I do not live in Los Angeles. Does Shaman Durek travel to other places to do sessions?
Shaman Durek does occasionally travel and do sessions in other states and countries. The best way to know if he is coming to your town is to be subscribed to the newsletter and stay informed on where he will be traveling next.
- How far in advance can I book a session with Shaman Durek?
You can book any slots that are currently listed as available. His schedule is everchanging, so there is no guarantee he will be in LA at any given time.
- I (or someone I know) has a debilitating/serious diagnosis. Is there any way I can see him sooner than the available times listed?
If this is the case, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot promise accommodation, but if there is some way to fit you in, we will do our best.
- I live in ____________. Will Shaman Durek be coming to my city any time soon?
Please follow our newsletter to keep up on the latest Shaman Durek updates.
- I have some deep seeded issues and trauma. Will one session with Shaman Durek be enough? How many sessions will I need?
Because everyone is different, there is no way to say for sure if you will need more than one session. Letting yourself be as open as possible coming into a session will give you the best chance of healing, but yes there are times that people may need more than one session.
- Is there anything I should bring or wear to my session with Shaman Durek?
We ask that you dress comfortably. No tight clothes.
- Can I book a session longer than one hour?
Unfortunately, he is only doing sessions an hour long. If you would like more time, you would have to request a longer healing to email@example.com or book the remaining session slots.
Does Shaman Durek administer drugs and/or medicine during his sessions?
There are no medicines or drugs given whatsoever during a session with Shaman Durek. Spirit does all the work ☺
I WOULD LIKE TO DO BUSINESS WITH SHAMAN DUREK…
- I am interested in having Shaman Durek come to an event/speaking engagement. Who can I talk to about this?
For all business inquiries, please contact Shaman Durek’s manager, Alex Alava at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am from the press and would like to have Shaman Durek answer questions/be interviewed. Who can I speak to about this?
For all press inquiries, please contact our publicist Tanya Khani at: email@example.com
- I am interested in doing business/a collaboration with Shaman Durek. Who can I talk to about this?
For all business inquiries, please contact his manager, Alex, at firstname.lastname@example.org
-How can I keep up to date on Shaman Dureks events and whereabouts?
We update our events page frequently, and to get first knowledge of sessions and events, please sign up for our newsletter.
-What does his symbol mean?
Shaman Dureks symbol is called the Quinterium. It is a powerful symbol that balances your body on all levels and therefore increases your health and heals your body.
-opens your sensorium
-opens and expands your consciousness
-opens your third eye and therefore gives you insights
-opens your energy field to the higher realms of consciousness
-opens your potential
-gives you access to higher intelligence
-balances your nervous system
-balances your connection between heart and mind
-balances your masculine and feminine energies
-protects you from unnecessary energy, like the evil eye